Christmas is an expensive time for students. “Yule” go from Santa Claus to Saint Nickel-less before you can break open the quality street. So, for those looking to break their belts rather than tighten them, I’m going to share with you the greatest, cheapest dessert known to man (This particular man happens to be me as it’s the only dessert I can think of). It would be “rude-olph” me not to. (See what I did there?).
You’ll also need:
- A microwaveable bowl and rectangular dish
- A food processor/ mortar and pestle/ a bag and mallet (or hammer or anything which you can deem is harder than your head)
- A microwave
- You’ll need to ground up your Oreos into a powder so you can do this using anything I’ve listed in the second bullet point.
Tip: If you don’t know what a mortar and pestle is, ask your local meth cook for one but wash it out first.
- Put the marshmallows and butter into the bowl and heat in the microwave until the butter has melted and the marshmallows have puffed.
- Pour the powdered Oreos into the marshmallows and get mixing. After you have a gooey mess, pour it into a rectangular dish and leave it to set for 10 minutes
Compulsory: Lick the bowl clean
Your end product should look something like this: (for only two seconds before they relocate to the closest belly)
And that’s it!
Have a Happy Christmas
Now that’s definitely it.
If you think there are any improvements to be made with the way that the Student Supper Saver Special is made or if there is anything you would like to see added to the format, then all feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Please send feedback to: email@example.com